New Year’s is always so bittersweet for me. I’m really looking forward to what 2014 will bring, but I also can’t help reflecting on how fast the past year has gone by. There were so many ideas I wanted to try out this year but just couldn’t find the time. That seems to happen every year. Although, I was good and wrote them down. Hopefully, I can revisit those ideas next time around.
Geez, I shouldn’t be wallowing in the unfinished past, I can sound like such a Debbie Downer. (Or, what’s the male equivalent? Bobby Bummers?)
2013 had some wonderful moments and I am very proud of what I did get to accomplish this year. For instance, I finally finished the redesign of my blog with brand new look, I was part of some very fun, creative collaborations with other cookie bloggers, and I had my first of two guest post opportunities this year… just to name a few memorable milestones.
10. Back to School Globe Cookies (8/5/2013)
9. Thanksgiving Pilgrim Shirts and Hats Cookies (11/7/2013)
8. Game of Thrones Dragon Egg Cookies (3/20/2013)
7. Updated Royal Icing Recipe (10/3/2013)
6. Jabba the Hutt Cookies (5/4/2013)
5. How to Add a Ghost to Any Cookie (9/16/2013)
4. The Walking Dead Ear Necklace Cookies (10/9/2013)
3. Breaking Bad Cupcakes with Printable Wrapper (8/10/2013)
2. Father’s Day Hanging Necktie Cookies (6/11/2013)
1. Updated Roll-Out Sugar Cookie Recipe (9/8/2013)
Surprisingly, my updated cookie recipe post won by a long shot. I think Pinterest may have played a major role with those numbers. My favorite cookie set I did this year, Star Trek Valentine cookies, was a close contender but couldn’t manage to crack the top ten.
Did your favorite Semi Sweet post make this year’s list?